Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using these links, I make a small commission which allows Primp And Prime Beauty to keep bringing you fresh content. I really appreciate if you do, but if you don’t, that’s fine too 🙂 Read here for full disclosure. All opinions are 100% my own!
I recently shared my favorite high-end and drugstore lip plumping glosses that give your lips a fuller look without the use of injections. Be sure to check that post out if you haven’t! Today, I am going to share a DIY lip plumping scrub that is natural and super easy to make at home using just 4 ingredients.
I am a sucker for purchasing beauty products that have pretty packaging, and different formulas from different brands, but I also do really love a simple DIY beauty hack that I can create at home in something as easy, and cheap like a mason jar.
4 Ingredient DIY Lip Scrub For Fuller Lips
What You’ll Need:
- Small jar with lid- * (I scored this awesome bundle that includes everything you need for easy beauty DIY’s for under $8!) Get it here.
- Carrier Oil
- Peppermint essential oil * (I scored a set of 6 popular essential oils for only $11!) Get them here.
- Brown or White Sugar
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (or sugar of choice)
- Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder to bowl
- Pour 2 teaspoons of the carrier oil of your choice (sweet almond oil, coconut oil, argan oil, macadamia nut oil, avocado oil, castor oil, peach kernel oil)
- Add 4-6 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Mix until everything is blended evenly together
You can add more of any of the above ingredients if you feel the need to.
After the mixture is complete, I apply a small amount to my lips, and use a circular motion to help get rid of any dry skin, and allow the cinnamon and peppermint to really get the blood circulating. Then I let it sit for about a minute. Afterwards, I wipe away excess sugar with a towel and add the lip product of choice. As a result, I can enjoy temporary fuller looking lips!
Shop This Post For Great Savings
Disclaimer: Please patch test before using any essential oils to avoid allergic reactions!
I hope you enjoy this super easy way to accomplish fuller lips the natural way!
Thanks for reading!