Hi loves! Can you believe there are more uses for charcoal other than to grill? I couldn’t believe how effective charcoal is for everyday personal use until I started using these six products. There are more and more charcoal beauty products out there and I am here to share some of my current favorites with you. Trust me the list will grow!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you use them to make a purchase, I make a small commission which is used to keep this blog running. Although you do not have to use these links, it is greatly appreciated. You can read my full disclosure here.
Benefits Of Charcoal:
- Minimizes Pores
- Oily Skin Control
- Treats Acne
- Deep Cleans Skin
- Helps Certain Scalp Conditions
- Rid Hair Toxins
- Whitens Teeth
Top 6 Charcoal Beauty Products:
1. Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes: I use these to remove my makeup when I am having a breakout. These charcoal facial wipes are ideal for cleansing acne-skin, as well as deep cleansing to remove dirt and impurities from your skin. The black wipe is so cool looking! Super affordable for $5.39 USD from Target. Purchase yours here.
2. Yes To Tomatoes Charcoal Warming Scrub: This scrub blew my mind! I love that there is a built in facial brush that aids in helping to clear your pores as you work the scrub around your face. It feels so relaxing. I must admit, I got alarmed at how much it warmed up on my face at first, but then it felt amazing. The key is to apply a small amount at a time and build up as needed. The warming sensation helps to break up dirt and impurities from your skin for an extra deep clean. This facial scrub is also ideal for acne and oily skin types. Also affordable at $9.99 USD from Ulta. Purchase here.
3. L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask: I love a good face mask. You can catch some posts about my favorite face masks here and here. When L’Oreal released three clay facial masks, I knew I needed to get my hands on the charcoal one, and I am so glad that I did. I use this once a week and apply it with a foundation brush because I am extremely extra lol. After it dries, I rinse and my skin feels amazing. The clay and charcoal in this mask act like a magnet and pull the dirt and oils out of your pores. Another drugstore buy at $12.99 USD! Purchase here. Right now they are buy 1 get 1 50% off!
4. Derma E Purifying 2-In-1 Charcoal Mask: This brand is one of my favorites because they use natural products. I just attended an event this Summer for a new product launch they had and have the BTS here. They now have a newer packaging so it will look a little different than the one pictured here. I love the fact that you can use it as just a scrub, or a mask. I apply it as a mask and then exfoliate it away as a scrub to thoroughly get the dirt out of my pores. It leaves my skin so soft and clear. $19.99 USD. You can grab a bottle from Ulta here.
5. Hask Charcoal & Citrus Dry Shampoo: Okay, so I know it sounds crazy to spray charcoal in your hair, BUT it’s actually amazing! I have a post on this brands charcoal shampoo and conditioner that you can check out here. It is the perfect dry shampoo for oily hair. My hair is oily towards the root and gets dry towards my ends. It has a light citrus scent which smells divine and is free of Sulfates, Phthalates, Gluten, and artificial color. This is a really affordable brand as well. $7.99 USD. Purchase yours here.
6. Miss Spa Charcoal Detox Modeling Mask: Obviously I love face masks, but this one is a lot of fun to use. I have a list of my top Miss Spa Beauty products here, here and here. To use this mask you just mix the gel and powder together and apply it to your face. Once it starts to dry it gets a rubbery texture and when the time is right, you just peel it away. I feel like I am ripping all the impurities straight out of my skin when I use this mask. It is so satisfying! My face is always clearer after using this. $12.99 USD from Ulta. Grab yours here.
Well that completes this list of charcoal beauty product must haves. Have tried any of these? Let me know in a comment!
Thanks for reading!