Disclaimer: This post contains press samples and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using these links, I make a small commission which allows Primp And Prime Beauty to keep bringing you content. I really appreciate if you do, but if you don’t, that’s fine too 🙂 Read here for full disclosure. All opinions are 100% my own!
Happy New Year!
I want you to walk into 2020 with your best curls yet, so I’m giving you a list of my favorite hair gels for curly hair.
If you’re a curly girl, you know gel is a staple in our curly hair routine. Finding the perfect one is hard!
These gels are the perfect consistency to distribute evenly throughout your hair, and they give my curls the best definition and hold without being stiff.
Best Hair Gels For Curls
- DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel: Super light weight so that it doesn’t weigh curls down.
- Kinky Curly Custard: This gel + a diffuser leave my curls so bouncy and beautiful.
- Flora & Curl Sweet Hibiscus Defining Gel: Leaves hair shiny, and reduces frizz. Has a slight floral scent.
- Innersense I Create Hold Styling Gel: This gel definitely has a stronger hold. I love using this gel during the humid Summer.
- Not Your Mothers Curl Talk Curl Activation Gel & Mousse: I love the hold and look my curls get when I use either of these. I know the mousse obviously isn’t a gel, but wanted to include it because it gives my curls a great hold and definition. It smells amazing too!
That concludes my short and sweet list of gels that I recommend for curly hair that create a great hold and give my curls life.
What are your favorite curly hair gels? Let me know in a comment!
Thanks for reading!
Pin Me To Your Fave Boards!