Disclaimer: This post contains press samples and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using these links, I make a small commission which allows Primp And Prime Beauty to keep bringing you content. I really appreciate if you do, but if you don’t, that’s fine too 🙂 Read here for full disclosure. All opinions are 100% my own!
During the colder months I suffer from dry skin, especially my hands. They feel dry, itchy, and my cuticles peel and look dry as well. Today, I want to share with you some products that really have been helping to heal and keep my hands and cuticles moisturized during the Winter.
Products For Dry Hands and Cuticles
- Soap & Glory Call of Fruity Hand Food Cream: I’ve been through two bottles of this fabulous hand cream already and need to hurry and get another one. It’s nice and thick, which I love for overnight wear, and it smells like Summer. My hands instantly stop itching and feel super soft after just one use.
- Soap & Glory Melty Talented Balm: This balm can be used anywhere really. Hands, lips, elbows, feet, hair, etc. It contains Vitamin E, Mango butter, Coconut and Almond oils. I love it’s creamy formula that melts into an oil upon skin contact. I use this directly on my cuticles and nails.
- Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment: Perfect for moisturizing my hands overnight. The consistency is very thick, and it does feel a bit greasy, but it definitely helps my hands look smoother, and hydrated.
- Sally Hansen Nail & Cuticle Oil: The best drugstore cuticle oil I’ve ever used! I love that you can brush it onto your cuticle and nails like a polish and it gets easily absorbed. I own the LE peppermint one and it feel amazing when I massage it in. It’s great to use at night right before bed.
- H2o+ Beauty Sea Salt Body Butter: I know this is a body butter, but it works wonders on my hands. It is thick and absorbs easily with a non-greasy feeling. If you buy the mini version, it’s great to take with you on the go for whenever your hands are in need of moisturizing.
- Majestic Pure Argan Oil: This Argan oil is so light weight and hydrating. I just use 2-3 drops and massage into my hands and cuticles. It’s more effective when you apply after a shower because your skin absorbs the product better.
- Soap & Glory Super Crush Hand Food: Very similar to the Call of Fruity hand food cream, this buttery formula sinks into the skin leaving them soft and hydrated.
If you suffer from dry, cracked, hands and cuticles, I highly recommend the products above.
SHOP THIS POST
Thanks for reading!