Today I wanted to share a makeup look that I have been wearing constantly this Winter. I am saying this is my “Winter” makeup look because I am applying more hydrating products than usual because my skin has become dehydrated from the cold weather, as well as from the drying heat inside my home.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using these links or coupon code, I will receive a small commission which is used to keep this blog running. Thank you for your support! Read full disclosure here.
The key to my makeup not clinging on to any dry patches or flakiness has been sticking to a good morning skincare routine, and applying hydrating products right before makeup application.
Below I created a tutorial showing you exactly how I achieve this look. I will also have the products listed.
- H2o+ Beauty Oasis Hydrating Treatment
- FAB Coconut Smoothie Skin Priming Moisturizer
- Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
- L.A. Colors Truly Matte Foundation “Warm Honey”
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer “Sand”
- Wet n Wild Contour Palette
- E.L.F. Cosmetics Contouring Blush & Bronzer Duo “Fiji”
- L.A. Colors Brow Pencil
- The Beauty Crop Glow Milk (PRIMPANDPRIMEBEAUTY 10% Off)
- The Beauty Crop Espresso Yourself Eyeshadow Palette (PRIMPANDPRIMEBEAUTY 10% Off)
- The False Lashes Mascara
- NYX Intense Butter Gloss “Tres Leches”
- E.L.F. Cosmetics Plumping Gloss “Mocha Twist”
I have to say that The Espresso Yourself eyeshadow palette has been the only one that I have been reaching for lately. I know in my recent review on this palette, after using it for about two weeks, I was still a little unhappy with the matte shades not being intense, but after using it more with a primer, I have fallen totally in love. It has some of the best transition, and crease shades that I own!
Another thing I have changed this Winter, is not wearing matte lipstick constantly. My lips have been dry, and chapped so I am staying away from the super drying formulas of matte lip products. Instead, I have been reaching for glosses, and lip plumper’s. It has reminded me how much I also love a glossy lip.
What is your go-to makeup look this Winter? Let me know in a comment!
Thanks for reading!