Winter is here, and it is taking a toll on my skin. My oily skin has now become so dry, and dehydrated, like the thirst is real people, literally for my skin. Today I will be sharing some really hydrating skincare products that I use in my morning routine that are my must-haves for keeping my skin looking great all day. My T-zone still tends to get a little oily, but NOTHING like how it usually does, and not on a regular basis during these few cold weeks.
Below is a video that will show you exactly how I use each of these skincare products.
Morning Skincare Products:
- Que Bella Beauty Moisturizing Gel Eye Masks: To wake up my eyes, I apply these first. I keep them on as I brush my teeth and then dispose before cleansing my skin. You can check out more of my favorite Que Bella masks here.
- Derma E Hydrating Face Cleanser: Made with Hyaluronic Acid, Chamomile, Lemon Grass and Papaya Vitamins A and E. It leaves my skin clean and not stripped of natural oils.
- Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub: Perfect for getting flaky skin off, and creating a smooth canvas for makeup application.
- H2o+ Beauty Oasis Hydrating Treatment: This baby right here is my HOLY GRAIL! It is so lightweight and absorbs easily into my skin. It doesn’t leave me feeling oily or greasy at all throughout the day. I’m also in love with it’s pretty aqua color.
- H2o+ Beauty Oasis Hydrating Boost: This serum is perfect for that extra little burst of hydration. I switch it up between this one and the brightening one. I just add a few drops to my moisturizer, and let it work it’s magic.
- Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic: This facial toner is a total game changer. I use to think that it was just a lot of hype around this product until I finally tried it out for myself. It makes my skin soft and so glowy. What’s even better is that they also come in pre-moistened pads! Perfect for on the go.
- Derma E Radiant Glow Facial Oil: I am obsessed with this facial oil. I take a few drops and push it into the skin on my face, neck, and chest. It makes my skin soft, and leaves a beautiful glow without the sparkles.
- Nyakio Red Ginseng Line Smoothing Lip & Eye Cream: Using an eye cream has really changed my skin. I can tell a huge difference around my eye area after using this for a while. My eye area is super sensitive, and this has never irritated it. My concealer lasts a lot longer without creasing ever since I started using this product on a consistent basis as well.
- Zoetic Lip Polish: Exfoliating my lips is a MUST. They get really chapped from the cold, and they feel very dry from all of the matte lipsticks that I tend to wear. The one I am currently using is the Mint one. I take a small amount, and rub on my lips in a circular motion and simply wipe away. My lips feel so soft after.
- H2o+ Beauty L Balm: I use a lot of different lip balms, treatments, and chapsticks in the hopes of finding the perfect one. I haven’t found my Holy Grail yet, but this is the one I’m currently reaching for. I use the peppermint one, and it gives a great amount of moisture and lasts for a while on my lips.
What does your morning skincare look like? Let me know in a comment.
Thanks for reading!