There are only a few days left until Christmas and the pressure is on for a lot of us. I totally own it when I say I am a procrastinator when it comes down to gift buying. I feel so overwhelmed, and never know what I really want to buy for everyone.
Disclaimer: Some products used in this post are press releases. All opinions are 100% my own. This post also contains some affiliate links. I make a small commission if you decide to click and make a purchase. All earnings go towards keeping this blog running. Read full disclosure here.
I hope my budget beauty gift guide will make it a little easier for you to score some great deals. Don’t forget to pick up a few for yourself with the money you are saving 😉
The first few sets in today’s gift guide are from Yes To, and can be found at Target and Wal-Mart stores.
- Yes To Charcoal Super Detox Skincare Kit $9.99 (Target & Wal-Mart): This Holiday kit comes with the Yes To Charcoal facial wipes in the full size, and their single use Charcoal mud & sheet mask.
- Yes To Charcoal Deep Clean Skincare Kit $14.99 (Wal-Mart): For an even deeper clean, this kit comes with the same as the Super Detox plus one extra charcoal sheet mask, and their full size charcoal mud mask. Both kits are great for some amazing pore detoxing.
- Yes To Ultimate Mask Kit $9.99 (Target Exclusive): For every mask lover. This face mask kit comes with a Charcoal and Tomatoes single sheet mask, and Cucumber, Coconut, and Charcoal single use mud masks. Perfect for those self-care nights.
The next round of gift sets that I couldn’t resist are from H2o+ Beauty. These are available on H2OPlus.com.
- Luxe Upon A Time $20 ($40 value): This set is their Milk Body Lotion and matching Milk Body Wash. I have gone through two bottles of each and can’t get enough of the scent. They leave you super soft, and smelling really fresh.
- Treat Yourself Duo $10 ($20 value): If you know anyone that loves at home mani’s or just super soft hands then RUN and get them this set. Not only do these smell amazing, they literally make your hands feel like silk.
- Lip Service $20 ($36 value): If you know a lip product junkie, then this set would make them really happy. I am personally obsessed with these. They are lip gels that literally melt into a tinted oil and leave your lips refreshed with a peppermint sensation. By the way, these are all FULL size!
- Makeup Be Gone $20 ($36 value): On lazy nights these come in super handy. They remove all traces of makeup, and feel great. You receive 90 total sheets combined.
- Oasis Hydration Heroes $10 ($15 value): One of my holy grail moisturizers is the Oasis Hydrating Treatment. It is perfect for oily skin too. This set also comes with the Oasis Ultra Hydrating Cream to really give your thirsty Winter skin a drink. I will warn you that these are a bit small, but a little goes a long way.
For those with luscious locks, here is a unique Holiday set from BROO for anyone looking to add some Va Va Voom to their hair.
- Holiday Cheer & Shower Beer Set $15 ($24 value): I know what you’re thinking. Why would anyone put beer in their hair? Trust me, it’s amazing and your hair will thank you. This set comes with their Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner, and a stainless steel beer pint.
These next two sets go perfectly with the H2o+ Beauty Treat Yourself Duo to complete a relaxing at home manicure.
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Mini Sets $9.99: These come in two shade choices. One has more Lilac and Berry tones, and the other is more on the Pink and Red side. Each polish has everything you need in one to look like you just left the salon.
- Sally Hansen Holiday Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil $6.99: For a limited time only you can choose from two perfect Holiday scents. “Peppermint”, and “Vanilla Buttercream”. Hurry before those scents are gone!
The last sets in my beauty gift guide are for the face mask obsessed like myself. I actually purchased both for myself as well, and a few for others.
These sets are from Que Bella Beauty and can be easily found at Target and Target.com.
- 6 Face Mask Pamper Pack $9.99: This pack is the perfect way to test out some of the masks they have to offer. You have some aromatherapy, some peel-off, mud, basically anything you can think of to pamper your skin.
- Que Bella Assorted Holiday Mask Duos $2.99: These have been so fun to use, ESPECIALLY the glitter peel-off mask. After using this, I don’t even care how well the one is from Glam Glow, BUT it is limited edition for the Holiday season so stock up now. They also have Detoxing Cranberry, Radiance Shimmer, Lucious Eggnog, Warming Festive Spice, and Spiced Latte which is also doubles as a scrub.
- Que Bella Professional Luxury Pamper Pack $7.99: Give the gift of multiple luxury spa treatments at home with 4 of the best-selling masks from the luxury collection.
I hope you find this gift guide helpful and I wish you all happy shopping.
What great Holiday deals did you score this year? I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Holiday!
Thanks for reading!