Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using these links, I make a small commission which allows Primp And Prime Beauty to keep bringing you content. I really appreciate if you do, but if you don’t, that’s fine too 🙂 Read here for full disclosure. All opinions are 100% my own!
There’s nothing I love more than being told that I smell good. It makes my day when I walk passed someone and they whip around and say “wow girl, you smell amazing”! My response is always thank you, followed by whatever the scent/scents are. I’m pretty sure it becomes their newest addiction lol. I mean who doesn’t want to smell like a snack? I make sure my hair, my skin, and my clothes always smell on point, and you should too!
Today, I want to share my current every day perfumes and body mists. These are very light scents which are perfect for those of you with sensitive noses, or those of you who just simply don’t enjoy heavy scents.
5 Favorite Every Day Perfumes & Body Mists
- Daisy Dream from Marc Jacobs: I can’t tell you all enough how much I love this perfume! I was hooked ever since I got a sample with an Ulta purchase from like 4 years ago. The packaging is simply gorgeous, and the bottle has a nice shape. The smell is very light and fresh. The exact fragrance notes are: Blackberry, Jasmine Flower, and White Woods. I recently purchased a new 3 oz. bottle from Amazon for only $55 vs $84! I’ve purchased from Sephora and Ulta before, so I know that this one is legit 😉 You can grab a bottle for yourself or a friend HERE!
- Victoria’s Secret Amber Romance: This is not a perfume, but a body mist. This has been a favorite of mine since high school! It has an amazing warm, vanilla scent, and it actually lasts a pretty long time. It’s yours right here!
- Versace Bright Crystal: I have this perfume in the roller ball version. This scent I could literally bathe in and never get sick of the smell. The exact fragrance notes are: Iced Accord, Yuzu, Pomegranate, Peony, Magnolia, Lotus Flower, Acajou, Vegetal Amber, and Musk. I love the roller ball to just throw in my bag and take along with me. I will be purchasing a bigger version very soon! Get it here!
- Zoella Sweet Inspirations: I have completely run out of this and have to pick a new one up from Ulta. It leaves me smelling like a delicious pastry. I know that sounds weird, but it was inspired by the scent of macaroons, and they totally nailed it! My oldest son always compliments me when I wear this scent 🙂 The packaging is gorgeous, and you can’t beat the $12 price point. Grab it here!
- Define Me: I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this brand! First of all, I love that they give back. For every bottle purchased, they donate $1 to educational scholarships for girls in low-income countries. I mean, that speaks volumes! These are blendable with all other Define Me scents, and are all about making women feel confident and strong. You can take a quiz to help choose which scent is the best fit for you. Mine was the scent Sofia Isabel, which is described as “a free-spirit who embraces life with confidence. Intoxicating. Youthful. Free-Spirited.” I feel that is very fitting to me personally. The fragrance notes are, Mandarin, Black Currant, Jasmine, & sugar. Define Me fragrances are Vegan, and cruelty-free! Grab yours here!
There you have it my sweeties! My daily perfumes that I absolutely love. If you want a post about my favorite evening scents let me know 🙂
What is your favorite perfume, or body mist? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading!