E.L.F. Cosmetics has released their new Active line collection, and I am super excited. Active will be coming to select Wal-Mart stores January, 2018.
Today I am going to be sharing five out of seven new sweat-resistant pre, and post-workout makeup and skincare products that are from E.L.F. Cosmetics new Active collection.
Disclaimer: These products were sent complimentary as part of a press release package from E.L.F. Cosmetics. I am not obligated to review. Some links are affiliate links, and if you click and make a purchase I make a small commission which is used to keep this blog running. Full disclosure here.
E.L.F. Cosmetics definitely knew what they were doing when creating this line of workout products. I am in love with the vibrant neon and white simple packaging. In a way, it makes you actually excited to get up and throw on some bright active wear and get moving.
This line is not only for people that go to the gym to workout. I think this Active collection is great for anyone that’s always on the go, busy mom’s, or for anyone that just likes to apply a little something to look put together with minimal effort and time.
E.L.F. Active Products Tested:
- Workout Ready Hydration Stick ($8): As soon as this stick touches your skin it instantly feels cool. Not that peppermint tingly feeling though, but actually COLD as if it just came out of the fridge. I really enjoy this hydrating stick as a primer, and have even found myself using it around my neck area as a nice pick me up. It reminds me of my favorite day-time moisturizer, H2o+ Beauty Oasis Hydrating Treatment ($38), but in a solid form. Very light and non greasy. Infused with Aloe, Grape, Shea Butter, and Cocoa.
- Post-Workout Cool Down Mist ($8): One of the BEST smelling facial mists that I have ever used. It doesn’t drench you when you spray it because the mist is very fine and spreads out evenly. Made with an ultra-breathable formula it won’t clog pores, and is sweat resistant. I love setting my makeup with this if my skin is looking powdery, or dry.
- Work Out Ready Lip & Cheek Palette ($8): This multi-use palette is amazing for travel, and making you look put together with minimal effort. Perfect for the lazy girl, or just days where you need just a little something. These formulas are cream, but do not clog pores and are also sweat-proof. My skin is oily and these products held up beautifully. I love that it comes with a mirror, and there are 3 lip/cheek shades and a beautiful natural highlight that was surprisingly very pigmented.
- Post-Workout Cleansing Body Wipes ($3) 20 sheets: Wipes are a best friend of mine. I love feminine wipes, face wipes, body wipes etc. They are so convenient to throw in your bag and carry around with you. You never know when you may want to freshen up, but can’t take a full shower so that is when these come in super handy. I have used these just to quickly freshen up, as well as remove my makeup, and I think they are great.
- Sweat Resistant Mascara & Bro Duo ($6): This product has it’s pros and cons. I love the sleek thin applicator on the brow gel because it makes it really easy to comb through all the hairs and get them to stay in place all day. The mascara is killing me because it gives my lashes great length, but the applicator is super messy and my top lashes catch onto my bottom ones constantly when I blink. I am going to keep playing with it to see if anything changes, but so far I’m not a huge fan of the mascara. Hopefully they aren’t all messy like this one and I could just possibly have gotten a not so great batch.
Check out my YouTube video for more details and my final recommendations. If you like it, don’t forget to subscribe and share!
Thanks for reading!