This post contains press samples and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using these links, I make a small commission which allows Primp And Prime Beauty to keep bringing you content. I really appreciate if you do, but if you don’t, that’s fine too 🙂 Read here for full disclosure. All opinions are 100% my own!
Winky Lux is at it again! They have made 3 new eyeshadow palettes for the holidays, and I couldn’t be more excited. Say HELLO to the Royal Kitten palette!
Over the weekend, I received the prettiest package from Winky Lux, which was packaged to perfection as per usual. Inside was 1 out of 3 of their NEW holiday eyeshadow palettes “Royal Kitten”, along with their Uni-Brow universal brow pencil, So Extra velvet plush mascara, Feliner water-proof eyeliner, and Feliner liquid eyeliner.
Winky Lux packaging alone is enough to bring a smile to your face. Everything is super girly and unique, a lot of times I keep the products on my vanity display because they are so pretty.
Royal Kitten Eyeshadow Palette 411
The Royal Kitten eyeshadow palette has a magnetic open/close case that is covered in beautiful gold glitter. I mean, what screams royalty & holidays more than gold glitter!? There is also a nice size mirror allowing you to see what you are doing perfectly.
There are a total of 9 shades all with names fit for royalty, along with 4 finishes.
Shade Names & Description:
- Countess: pretty champagne color. Perfect brow bone & inner corner shade or as a center for a halo eye look
- Prim & Proper: matte bone color shade perfect for a base or transition shade
- Curtsy: I see this as a rose gold. When swatched next to “Majesty” it has more of a pinky red tone. Perfect lid shade
- Majesty: gorgeous copper tone perfect for the lid
- Crown Jewels: matte purple shade perfect for in the crease
- Tiara: the most pigmented, true gold shade that I have ever swatched! GORGEOUS! Perfect for the lid or as a pop of color
- Tea Time: matte deep brown perfect for adding dimension into the crease or outer corner
- Castle: plum shade perfect for the lid
- Knight: very pretty sparkly black shade
These were all swatched without the use of a primer, and I am blown away! The only shade that I had to work with a little more to build up was “crown jewels”. As far as pigmentation goes, they receive an A+ from me!
Each shade feels soft and buttery and are so easy to pack on and blend out.
Not only is the Royal Kitten eyeshadow palette fit for a Queen, but also perfect to create a stunning look for the holidays.
Shop This Post Here!
Will you be picking this palette up? Let me know in a comment!
Thanks for reading!
PIN ME 🙂