This was my first time trying the makeup subscription Ipsy out. Ipsy is a $10.00 a month makeup bag subscription where you get a cute bag filled with about 5 sample/full size beauty products to try out. They take the money out of your account usually the first of the month and ship out your bag in the middle of the month. If you are not pleased you are able to unsubscribe at any time you would like. When you go to the Ipsy website, you actually take a quiz where it asks you certain things as well as what your likes and dislikes are, that way they can customize your samples better for you to enjoy and make use of. This month’s bag was Back to School theme. It came with a cute tootsie roll shaped makeup case with some really cute samples inside.
1. Urban Decay’s new Perversion Mascara sample (Super excited to try this!)
2. Coastal Scent’s Blush sample as well as a 25% coupon code to use on their website (Who doesn’t love coupon codes?!)
3. Lord & Berry Black Silky Kohl eyeliner (I can never have enough eyeliners)
4. Dr. Brandt’s Pores no More pore refiner primer
5. You’re the Bomb grape lip balm (smells amazingggg)
If you are looking to give a subscription bag/box a try I think Ipsy is a great one to start with. It is affordable and you get it rather quickly after it ships. Definitely worth a try and if you are unhappy don’t forget you can just unsubscribe with no hidden fees or things like that at any time.
Thanks again for reading 🙂
❤ Melissa (IG: melly_cakez)