Today I’m sharing my top foundations for oily/acne prone skin. My skin gets extremely oily, and it looks very obvious especially when I wear makeup. My skin also tends to get blemishes because it is very sensitive.
These are the products that have worked best for my skin. First, I will start off with the drugstore products.
1. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless- Does not last too long without needing to blot.
2. Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte (HOLY GRAIL!)- Beautiful and doesn’t budge.
3. Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector (Daily Anti-Acne)- Amazing coverage for a BB Cream. Love it for something light to run out with, but still even out skins appearance.
Here are my favorite high end picks.
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage- Great coverage and wear, but can easily look cakey if too much is applied.
2. Becca Cosmetics Ever-Matte Shine Proof (HOLY GRAIL!)- Leaves your skin literally flawless. Long wearing, and great in photos.
Check out my YouTube video for even more details on these products, and see which I would re-purchase, and which I would pass on.
Let me know which ones are your favorites 🙂
Thanks for reading!
Check out my YouTube Channel. Please subscribe and tell me you were sent from my blog 🙂
C O U P O N C O D E S:
Use PrimpAndPrime for 10% off on City Color Cosmetics
Use meli20 for 20% off of the latest accessories on Mirina Collections
Use SKINPRO1 for 10% off+FREE SHIPPING+2 free minis on Skindinavia
Save money shopping online with Ebates
L E T’ S K E E P I N T O U C H: