First off I want to apologize for not posting this week except for Monday, or making any videos. I was very sick with no voice, and then my grandma passed away, so it was a very sad time. I have been out of it, but she has definitely taught me how to keep strong, along with great work ethic, so I’m happily back.
Today I am going to be reviewing a new brush cleanser that Real Techniques has released.
This cleanser was $8.99, and contains 5.1 oz of product.
Normally, I wash my brushes with Dawn dish soap, and olive oil, and not as often as I should due to pure laziness, and how long the process takes. With this product I definitely saw a huge difference in the amount of time that it took to clean all of my brushes. Definitely a time saver.
How to use:
- Squeeze a dime size amount onto brush
- Swirl around in hand/or onto cleaning tool
- Rinse with warm water holding brush downward, so water doesn’t get into the base of the brush causing the hairs to come loose
- Re-shape, and dry
Here is a list of what I love about this product:
- Doesn’t get too sudsy like a soap would
- Smells amazing (the scent stays in the brushes for a long time after washing)
- Doesn’t contain alcohol, which tends to dry out brushes
- Makes brushes super soft, and fluffy (even better than the olive oil does)
- Quick rinse process (you don’t have to swirl the same brush around a million times to make sure the soap is out)
- Says to extend brush life (I am not too sure how true this is, since I only began using it now)
As you can see I have many things to like about this product, but I do have one complaint.
- It is very easy to waste product!
Since you just squeeze the gel out, it can sometimes be a bit difficult to get product out, and then if you squeeze just a little too hard, too much product comes out, causing it to be wasted.
Except for that one complaint, I really do enjoy using this cleanser. If I had to re-purchase it, I would, and I would definitely recommend this to anyone that likes using actual brush cleansers on their brushes.
Thanks for reading!
Check out my YouTube Channel & Don’t forget to subscribe 🙂
C O U P O N C O D E S:
Use PrimpAndPrime for 10% off on City Color Cosmetics
Use meli20 for 20% off on Mirina Collections
Use SKINPRO1 for 10% off on Skindinavia
Get $ for shopping online with Ebates
L E T’ S B E F R I E N D S: