I can’t believe it’s the end of another month! With that being said, it makes sense for me to share with you some products that I have been loving this October.
- Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter: Smells like heaven, and leaves you feeling like velvet.
- Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer: Perfect for times you are in a rush, and need to skip the motioning.
- Neutrogena Ultra Light Oil Cleanser: Removes most makeup, and leaves no greasy residue behind like most oil products would.
- Loreal Paris: Total Repair Restoring Conditioner: Makes split ends smooth, leaves hair silky, and shiny.
- ColourPop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick: “Limbo” “Trap” last all day, no sticky finish.
- China Glaze/Wet ‘n’ Wild Nail Polish: “Power Outage”, “My Lodge or Yours?”, “Take a Hike”
- Maybelline LashSensational Mascara: Lengthens, and separates.
- Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist Liner: Dries matte, darkest black liner EVER!
- Lorac Mega Pro 2 Palette: Perfect everyday colors.
What were your favorites for October?
Thanks for reading!