Today I have a makeup tutorial for you which I talk you through. I had gotten a lot of great feedback on this look when I posted it on my Instagram. I really wanted to share how I achieved this look which is perfect for a day date, lunch, meeting, or just looking glam while running errands.
The video just focuses on the eyes, and lips, but I will list all of the face products that I used as well below.
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation (Caramel-Beige)
- NYX Cosmetics The Wonder Stick (Deep)
- NYX Cosmetics Micro Brow Pencil (Brunette)
- Maybelline LashSensational Mascara (Black)
- Maybelline Babyskin Pore Eraser
- City Color Cosmetics Mosaic Blush (Coral Glow) –> Use code PrimpAndPrime for 10% off 🙂
- ABH Illuminator (Peach Nectar)
- Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist Clay Liner
- Lorac MegaPro 2 (Prosecco, Goji, Tawny, Cabernet, Melon)
- Elf Cosmetics Smudge Pot (Aint that Sweet)
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer (Rock On World)
- ColourPop Cosmetics Ultra Matte lipstick (Koala)
- Benefit Cosmetics Air Patrol Lid Primer
I hope you enjoyed this look, and thanks for reading! Don’t forget to subscribe, share, and thumbs up for Brandin waking up from his nap every time I am recording lol