It’s no secret that I have a ridiculous amount of love for neutral shades when it comes down to my makeup, and wardrobe. I own a ton of them, but I have only a handful that I swear by, and use regularly. In today’s post I will be sharing with you my 5 absolute, must-have neutral eyeshadow palettes.
- Urban Dacay Naked Basics: This palette has every color you would need to create any look for day or night especially a smokey eye.
- Maybelline The Nudes: This drugstore palette is good for the price, but you really have to apply a lot of product in order for the shades to show up, and look more intensified.
3. Tartelette Palette: The most buttery, blendable, pigmented palette ever! I love, love, love using this palette for everyday eyes because it’s effortless, and looks amazing all the time.
4. BH Cosmetics Wild Child Palette: These baked eyeshadows bring a perfect glow, and sheen to any eye look. I love using these as inner corner highlights, or center of the eye lid shades.
5. BH Cosmetics 28 Color Neutral Palette: The perfect palette for makeup artists to use in their kit. It has a huge variety of natural shades, and the amount of looks are endless. These are very pigmented, and make your eyes stand out.
What are your favorite neutral palettes?
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here 🙂
Thanks for reading!