Today I’m talking all about how to perfectly apply liquid lipstick, and how to prep your lips to allow it to last all day, and look its best for a pretty pout.
- Exfoliate your lips!: There are a few different ways you can achieve this. You can use a toothbrush, a warm damp cloth, or a lip scrub (DIY or store bought).
- Moisturize: You are definitely going to want to bring some hydration to your lips to further remove any dryness, or cracks. Matte lipsticks tend to be very drying, so it is your preference if you want to leave some moisturizer on, or remove it completely before applying the matte lipstick.
- Outline/Line: It is definitely a lot easier to start outlining your lips in small sections. You can use a liner if you need or want to, or just outline with the lip applicator. They key is small, short strokes.
- Fill: Now that you have your outline, all you have to do is fill in the rest of your lips with as much product as you would like.
- Clean Up: Remember, it is easy to clean up lines that may look jagged, or over lined just by using a flat brush with some concealer, or foundation.
All Done! Gorgeous, long lasting lipstick.
I hope you find these tips helpful! 🙂
Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to my Beauty Channel 🙂