Eyebrows have become the new craze in beauty. I have always said eyebrows are what makes your face! I say that because when your eyebrows are given a nice shape, and are not over done, they make your entire face look put together. At times I have had my brows over done, and now I find it hard to grow them in the right places, and they have lost their nice shape, therefor I have to fill them in to create that “brows on fleek” look myself.
Finding the right brow products can be frustrating, and expensive. I have quite a few brow products that I love, but today I will be sharing a new brand that I use with you. I’m sure you have heard of Billion Dollar Brows.
- Comb: Comb brow hairs up and towards the natural way that they grow.
- Outline: Outline the bottom of your brows according to what shape you desire, and you can repeat that process to the top.
- Fill: Fill in where ever you may have sparseness, or just want to look more full.
- Comb: Comb through brows once more to even out the product.
- Gel: Brush on some clear, or tinted brow gel, or wax to ensure your brow hairs stay in place all day.
The products I am sharing are:
- Smudge Brush
- Brow Brush
- Brow Powder
- Brow Gel
- Universal Brow Pencil
- Brow Duo Pencil
These products do not cake up on your brows, and leave a very natural finish. I love how creamy the concealer is, allowing you to make the most precise eyebrow shape, and the gel keeps them in place all day.
I hope you found the tutorial helpful, and I would love to see how you use their products.
Thanks for reading!
- DISCLAIMER: These products were sent for reviewing purposes. This is NOT sponsored. All opinions are 100% my own. I would never share anything that I did not like, or wouldn’t personally use with you. This post is in collaboration with Brandaacker & Billion Dollar Brows.
Subscribe to my channel!