I can’t believe May is over and June is here! Today I want to share with you the great products I received in my May box from GlossyBox.
GlossyBox is a monthly beauty subscription box that sends you five deluxe-sized beauty products to try out. You can subscribe to three different plans that they offer. You can sign up for the monthly plan which is $21 a month for 5 boxes, as well as the 6-month plan for $126 billed every 6 months, or the 12-month plan for $222 billed every 12 months.
I love this box because it’s like getting a surprise gift every month right to your front door with fabulous goodies to test out. The best part is, to buy these products individually would cost so much more than the box full of products itself.
Products I received:
- Talika Photo-Hydra Day: This is a moisturizer that gives you an all day summer glow. Full Size: $29
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara: This mascara hooks and rolls lashes for great curl and length. I also love how dark the mascara is. Full Size: $24
- Rituals Cosmetics Shower Foam: This shower gel comes in the form of foam, containing organic rice milk and cherry blossom to help hydrate and smooth skin. Full Size: $15
- Versa Face Moisturizing Gradual Tanner: This is perfect for those of us that hate tanning our faces in the sun. Use daily and apply evenly to see the best results. Full Size: $35
- Nioxin System 3 Cleanser & Scalp Therapy Condition: This hair treatment removes hair follicle clogging residue from the scalp, also balancing moisture which makes the hair appear thicker. Full Size: $49.00
I love how pretty, and dainty the packaging is. It looks and feels very high quality.
Are you signed up with GlossyBox? What did you receive in your box?
Thanks for reading!
Don’t miss out on the latest in beauty by subscribing to my YouTube channel below 🙂