I’m back with some new skincare that I’ve been using these past few weeks. I am in love, so obviously I had to share them with my besties here!
Recently you saw me post a photo on my Instagram of several beautiful skincare products that my friends at Pur~lisse were kind enough to send me. These are from their Blue Lotus Collection. All of the products that I am about to share are safe for all skin types.
I’m going to give you a list of products, and what you can expect from each one.
- Blue Lotus Seaweed Sheet Mask: This is a natural fiber mask infused with Blue Lotus, Seaweed, and Restorative Asian Botanicals. This retails for $8, for one sheet mask or you can purchase a pack of 6 masks for $36. This is the perfect mask to soothe, nourish, and hydrate your skin. I personally loved how refreshed my face felt. FYI: I placed mine in the fridge for an extra cooling effect! It was so hot the day I used it!
- Blue Lotus & White Tea Sheet Mask: Like the Seaweed mask, you can purchase 1 for $8 or 6 for $36. Infused with White Tea, Blue Lotus, White Mulberry, and Anise, it delivers antioxidants while helping to firm and brighten your skin.
* Here are 2 quick tips that you can do to get more out of your masks to benefit your skin:
- Place mask in the fridge. This will help reduce any puffiness you may have, as well as close your pores, and just feel extra refreshing.
- Wet with hot water. This will help to open up your pores as if leaning over steam, allowing the ingredients to get into deeper layers of your skin, causing it to be more effective.
- 4-In-1 Cleansing Milk: This soap-less, non sudsing cleanser retails for $36, and you receive 5.07 oz. Not only does it clean your skin, but it also removes your makeup. It contains Soy Milk, Soy Protein, Whole Oats, and White Tea. I love how creamy it feels on the skin and I really like that it doesn’t foam up. It felt very gentle around my eyes, and caused no irritation, burning, or dryness to my face. I have really loved using this cleanser both a.m., and p.m.
- 4-In-1 Eye Adore Serum: Retails for $65 and you receive 0.5 oz of product. This hydrating eye serum contains French Marine plants, which assist in brightening your eye area, Matrixyl 3000 which helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and Haloxyl which battles dark under eye circles. These ingredients make it 4x more powerful against aging ! I’ve had a great experience with this product. A drop goes a long way, and it made the eye area feel very soft. I love how smooth it allowed my concealer to stay once place on top of it.
- Balancing Moisturizer: For $55 you receive 1.07 oz of product. This moisturizer doubles as a primer with a subtle dewy finish. Containing White Tea, Vitamin E, and French Marine plants, it delivers antioxidants, and antibacterial properties to prevent premature aging, and blemishes. I love when products have multiple uses. I have oily skin, but this did not leave me greasy at all. It absorbed very well once completed blended into my skin, and helped a lot in some areas that I have dry spots.
- Essential Daily Moisturizer SPF 30: This product retails for $55 and you receive 1.07 oz. This can act as a primer as well. It goes on a bit thick so be sure to only start out with a small amount. I love that no white tint can be seen under makeup. It contains White Tea, Soy Protein, and Algae extracts.
- Daily Lip Nourisher: This lip balm retails for $16 for 0.38 oz of product. I am a huge lip balm collector. I love anything that has to do with helping to nourish or plump my lips because for one they always seem dry, and 2 they aren’t very plump naturally. This balm contains Mango & Shea Butters which have amazing healing properties, Jojoba, Rice Bran oils, and Vitamin E. Another pro is that this balm is Petroleum free. I love how this product melts into my lips. The slanted tip also helps to massage the balm in nicely making lips instantly feel smooth and hydrated. I have even used it on both of my kids, and am very pleased with this.
So I hope I covered everything for you lol. Never hesitate to ask me questions, I love answering them! I know some of these products are pricey so if I had to only choose 1 or 2 products, I would highly recommend the 4-In-1 Cleansing Milk, and the Daily Lip Nourisher.
Have you tried any of these skincare products? Which do you like?
Thanks for reading 🙂
Disclaimer: Products were sent to me in exchange for review. I only share products that I love and would recommend to my own family and friends. All opinions are my own.
You can also like my blog and keep up on Facebook!
Don’t miss the latest in beauty by subscribing to my YouTube Channel below 🙂