I need anyone that is a lipstick junkie to raise your hand because I am about to share a new subscription box that’s a dream come true. I have both hands in the air in case you were wondering! Total lip product fanatic over here.
Today I am going to be sharing with you a subscription box devoted to finding, and sending out the best lip products on the market straight to your door. Sometimes you will get a non lip product included, which is awesome too! I was extremely excited to receive a complimentary month from Lip Monthly to review, and I will tell you all the ways you can too!
Lip monthly subscription sends you 4 to 5 full size deluxe samples, and each bag is guaranteed to have a retail value from $35-$55.
To join, there a few different options.
- 1 Month Plan: $12.95 a month and each bag has a value of $40+.
- 4 Month Plan: $38.95 with a value of $120+. If you use code “1STFREE” you will get your first bag free.
- Yearly: $116.55 with a value of $360+. If you use code “3FREE” you will get 3 months out of the year free.
All plans will renew automatically unless you change them.
*The best part is there is FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE on all orders! Can I get an Amen?
Another great thing about Lip Monthly is you have a ton of ways to get cash rewards that you can use to shop their site, as well as score a free bag just for referring a friend.
If you refer 1 friend, you will receive a free bag. I mean how simple is that!? Any other friend you refer will earn you 50 points which is a value of $5 that you can use to make purchases on full size products. Every full size purchase will get you 1 point per $1. They make it even easier for you to earn points (cash) just by simply taking a feedback survey that will be located on the product detail page. These surveys earn you 10 points.
Now let’s get down to the good stuff. Packaging. This month was a vibrant green colored, well made bag with cute cherries on it, also including their logo. The bag is spacious enough to definitely keep to use for other things, or just simply hold the products you receive. I’m a fan of bags and boxes made so well that they can serve multiple uses.
I received 4 products that I am in love with, a total retail value of $69.95. What a great deal!
- Be A Bombshell Lip/Cheek Stick: Retails for $16. I can’t express how much I love products that have multiple uses. I love the tint it gives my cheeks because it appeared very natural and subtle which you can definitely build up if you wanted to, and it made for a pretty peachy lip color against my skin tone. The packaging of this product was also sleek, and luxurious.
- Jelly Pong Pong Lip Butter: Retails $18.95. This lip butter is probably the cutest packaging I have for a lipstick. It is vibrant and has cute balloons all over it. The shade of the product is perfect, and the formula is so creamy it feels so comfortable on the lips.
- Chrislie Lip Crayon: Retails $13.00. This lip crayon is the perfect shade for Fall. I love how pigmented the color is, and the formula is very moisturizing.
- Peony Cosmetics Highlighter: Retails $22. This highlight is super pretty. I think it would look good on any skin tone, and is easy to blend and build up to your liking.
I love that this bog includes great quality products, at a great affordable value. I can tell that unlike some subscription boxes or bags, I will actually use every single product I received instead of like maybe just one and give the res away.
If you haven’t signed up I really think you should especially with all the perks you can get out of these amazing bags
What subscriptions are you a part of? Have you tried Lip Monthly? Hurry and use code 50OFF to get July’s bag for half price!
Have you liked my blog on FaceBook?
Thanks for reading 🙂
Disclaimer: I received Lip Monthly in exchange for an honest review. This is not sponsored, and all opinions are my own. I only recommend products that I love and would share with my friends and family. No links or codes are affiliate links.
Don’t miss the latest in beauty by subscribing to my YouTube Channel below.