I hope you enjoyed your weekends 🙂 Today I am sharing with you my favorite makeup products from the brand Makeup Revolution. This brand has become one of my top favorites to say the least.
They are a UK based brand that has made its way here to the U.S.A. for us to enjoy. You can find them at Ulta, or at a stand in your local Ulta stores. I would like to make you aware that not every Ulta carries them in store yet, so you might want to call and ask before stopping by there.
Two of my newest favorites that I have had the privilege of trying out are the Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold Ultra Professional Blush Palette $10, and their Rose Gold Lipstick in the shade “Chauffeur” $5. The blush palette gives off the most gorgeous pigmentation leaving you with a subtle glow, and the lipstick shade is perfect for any makeup look.
More of my favorites include:
- Vivid Baked Bronzer “Rock on World” $7: This leaves the perfect sun kissed tan on your skin without the orange effect.
- Vivid Shimmer Brick “Radiant” $7: This gives you a bronzy highlight if swiped all together, or you can use each shade individually to your liking.
- Affirmation 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette $15: With the perfect combination of matte and shimmers, along with neutrals and pops of color, you can use this palette everyday for any look.
- Salvation Intense Lip Lacquers $5: With a small, but wonderful variety of shades to choose from, these lip glosses feel creamy and are very hydrating. They smell great, and give off beautiful pigmentation.
- Vivid Baked Highlighter “Radiant Lights” $6: These illuminators are very subtle, but easy to build and blend. They are powdery in texture and leave skin with a “from within” type of glow.
- Ultra Blush & Contour Palette “Sugar & Spice” $10: The shades compliment my skin tone very well. I love that there is a variety of pinks with all different undertones without looking overwhelmingly pink. I also love that highlighter shades and contour shades come in this palette, making it easy to take along with you and replacing products for on the go.
Do you own any products from Makeup Revolution? What are your must haves?
Thanks for reading 🙂
Don’t miss the latest in beauty by subscribing to my YouTube Channel below 🙂 Thank you!