Today I am sharing the cutest products that I have seen in skincare. They are the Nügg Beauty face masks.
Nügg masks are individually packed into small capsules so that there is no room for oxygen to get in and make the ingredients less effective. Genius! They are also super easy and convenient to carry anywhere with you, or store away.
I received 5 masks to test out.
- Shea Butter & Chamomille: Helps to calm, balance, and hydrate troubled or stressed skin. I loved using this mask when I was on vacation after coming in from a day in the sun. It made my skin feel cool, and less irritated from the sun.
- Camellia Seed Oil & Sirulina Extract: Intesively hydrates and replenishes dry, dehydrated skin. This mask gave me a great glow afterwards, and kept my skin moisturized through the night. I didn’t even need to add moisturizer to my face the next morning.
- Cranberry Seed Oil & Jojoba Beads: Gently remove dead skin cells for a smooth and clear complexion. I love how this mask smoothes the skin, and makes my pores less obvious.
- Vitamin B3 & White Tea Extract: Improves skin elasticity and neutralize free radicals. I found this mask to also be very calming for my skin.
- Flaxseed & Peppermint Oil: Revitalizes and plumps dull, tired skin, and adds radiance. This was my favorite! I love anything with peppermint because the slight tingly feeling instantly wakes my skin up, and leaves it refreshed.
Nügg products are made WITHOUT chemical emulsifiers, fragrances, synthetic colors, petrochemicals, and parabens. They are also cruelty-free!
Nügg has many other masks that you can check out at great prices. I have spotted them on their website, and at my local Target store.
The next thing on my list that I want to try from them are their eye, and lip masks.
What products will you be picking up from Nügg Beauty?
Thanks for reading 🙂
Don’t miss the latest in beauty by subscribing to my YouTube Channel below 🙂 XoXo