I want to start off by saying that this is a Vegan skincare brand. They only use natural ingredients, and are cruelty-free.
The first product I tested out, and continue to use daily is their Atmosphere Protection Cream. This lightweight moisturizer is perfect to use day and night, and has not aggravated my skin. I love this facial moisturizer because it also can be used as a makeup primer. It doesn’t fill in pores, but it does help to plump any obvious fine lines you may have. You receive 2 fl. oz. of product and it retails for $48. (Well worth it)
Next is their Sea Vitamin Boost hydrating spray. This gorgeous colored mist is fabulous. I switch between a few different facial sprays, but lately this is my go to. I spray a generous amount onto my skin as soon as I wake up, as well as before applying the Atmosphere Protection Cream. It helps to give my skin a boost, and prep it for the day. I also use it to set my makeup if I am wearing any that day. You receive 4 fl. oz. for $38.
OSEA Malibu’s packaging is simply beautiful. I can’t get over how much I love that it is like a frosted glass. It makes me feel so luxurious every time I grab the bottle. I love that it isn’t cheaply made.
NONE of their products contain:
• Animal By-Products
• Genetically Modified Ingredients
• PEG Compounds
• Synthetic Color
• Synthetic Fragrance
Some of their MAIN ingredients are as follows:
- Algae Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Cucumber Extract
- Dead Sea Salt
- Epilobium Angustifolium Extract (Canadian Willow Bark Extract)
- Essential oil of Calendula
- Essential oil of Camomile
- Essential oil of Geranium
- Essential oil of Lavender
- Essential Oil of Tea Tree
- French Red Clay
- Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil
- Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Extract
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Red Algae (Chondrus Crispus)
- Saccharomyces Extracts
- Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment
- Saccharomyces/Manganese Ferment
- Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil
- Sodium Palmitoyl & Water Lily Extract
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Squalane (Olive)
- White Thyme
- Wine Polyphenols Proline (Red Wine Extract)
As you can see this list contains amazing ingredients that you would definitely want to put on your skin, and feel great about it.
Have you tried any OSEA Malibu products? Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram for more details and photos.
Thanks for reading 🙂
Don’t miss the latest in beauty by subscribing to my YouTube Channel below! XoXo