Today I am sharing the makeup look I came up with for The Beauty Mix I am participating in with Jasmine, and Ashleigh. Today’s look is all about olive green tones. Below are some pictures and all of the products I used to achieve this look. Enjoy!
- Maybelline Pore Eraser Primer
- Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation “6.0”
- Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Creme “L7 Warm”
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush “Pearlescent Pink”
- Wet n Wild Mega Glow Highlight Powder “Precious Petals”
- Wet n Wild Contouring Palette “Dulce De Leche”
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Lorac Pro 2 “Buff” “Lt Brown” “Snow” “Jade”
- Lorac Mega Pro 2 “Forest”
- E.L.F. Lock On Gel Liner “Get It Green”
- NYX Cosmetics Nude Matte Single Shadow “Covet”
- E.L.F. Liquid Liner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Maybelline Color Sensational “Nude Lust”
I had so much fun creating this look for everyone. I hope you enjoy it and let me know if you re-create it. I am excited for next weeks Beauty Mix.
Are you going to join in?
Thank you for reading!
❤ Melissa (IG: melly_cakez)
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for the latest in beauty & reviews.