It’s getting colder here now, and with the cold comes the dryness for my skin and hair. I can never use too many products to hydrate. Fall and Winter are especially bad for my hair because that is when I find it to become the most brittle, dry, and easily damaged.
I go through many skin care, and hair care products to help protect, and repair. Today I will be sharing some awesome products from DermOrganic. You can find these products on their site or Ulta. Ulta is selling their hair products only right now.
I received their Argan Oil hair line, and couldn’t be more thrilled!
Hair products received:
- Intensive Hair Repair Masque: My favorite product from this line. Masques are the best to leave on for as long as possible and then wash away. This one left my hair like silk. I left it in while doing house chores and then rinsed away in the shower.
- Fast-Dry Hairspray: Unlike a lot of sprays that I’ve used, my hair didn’t feel like it had a sticky, crunchy hold to it. I didn’t feel guilty using it multiple times a week because my hair never felt damaged or dry after using it.
- Daily Conditioning Shampoo: This shampoo is great because it doesn’t leave that waxy, squeaky feeling in your hair. It leaves it clean, but still hydrated.
- Leave In Spray Therapy: I spray this on my ends daily to prevent any breakage.
- Leave In Treatment: If you love the way rainbow cookies smell as much as I do then you will love this! Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves my hair frizz free. It is an oil, but it doesn’t weigh down your hair and it never looks greasy. Shiny, healthy hair is what your left with.
Skin products received:
- Hand & Body Moisture Lotion: A drop goes a long way. I apply to my hands, knees, and elbows to keep them nice and smooth
- 100% Pure Argan Oil: This has a million uses. Being that it is pure, you can use it anywhere. I like to add some to my face and neck.
- Soapless Facial Cleanser: Soapless is the way to go. It is much less drying to the skin and doesn’t strip away the skins natural oils.
- Daily Moisture Renewal: For daily use you won’t be dissapointed. I wore it under my makeup and never felt greasy, and my foundation never separated.
This brand is amazing. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a great routine to help repair your skin and hair this Fall and Winter. They also carry a few other types of haircare as well.
Have you tried Dermorganic? How do you repair your skin and hair from the cold weather?
Thanks for reading!
‹3 Melissa (IG @primpandprimebeauty)
Don’t miss the latest in beauty and reviews by subscribing to my YouTube Channel XoXo