Today I am going to be sharing a sulfate-free hair duo that help to keep your hair color from being stripped and fading. These two products are the Orchid Bliss shampoo, and conditioner from White Sands.
As you may know I am very fond of this brand. You can catch other reviews I have done on some of their other great products here, here, and here. When I was offered to try these I jumped right on it, and was very excited to see how they work out.
How do Orchid’s help protect hair color?
Orchid’s contain anti-aging features as well as minerals that help support color retention.
What other key ingredients are in this shampoo and conditioner?
- Sunflower Seed Extract offers natural hair color and UV protection 3X more effect than shampoos with only Vitamin E
- Grape Seed Oil is a rich source of antioxidants
- Ginseng Extract infuses hair with fullness
- Jojoba Oil acts as a moisturizer and improves the hair elasticity
- Flax Seed Oil for softness
- Avocado Oil for moisture
- Carrot Seed contains beta-carotene, which is high in natural antioxidants and Vitamin A
- Olive Fruit is high in antioxidants and Vitamin E with natural moisturizing properties
- Apricot Kernel is high in Vitamins E and B17 as well as omega 6 and 9 fatty acids and has natural softening and moisturizing properties
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Strengthens hair and builds body as well as
providing protective and sealing films
White Sands Orchid Bliss Shampoo: I love that this comes with a pump. I feel like it is easier to waste product when you just squeeze out the product instead. This creamy formula was exactly what my hair needed to feel clean, but not stripped of all it’s oils. This sulfate-free shampoo worked up into a nice lather, and rinsed out easily without any residue leftover. You can choose between two different size bottles. 9.5 oz for $20, or 33.8 oz for $41.
White Sands Orchid Bliss Conditioner: I go through conditioners much faster than I go through shampoo. It is very important that they deliver a lot of moisture to my hair because it is still very dry from heat styling, and hair color. This conditioner helps to seal the cuticle layer and block out frizz causing moisture. My hair was left so soft and smooth after I rinsed and styled it. You can also purchase this in two sizes. 9.5 oz for $21, or 33.8 oz for $44.
I didn’t have an issue with my hair color fading or rinsing out, but keep in mind my hair is not freshly dyed.
How do you keep your hair color vibrant?
Thanks for reading!
❤ Melissa (IG: @primpandprimebeauty)
Don’t miss the latest in beauty & reviews by subscribing to my YouTube Channel XoXo