I am all about finding affordable beauty brands that are extremely high in quality and comparable to high end beauty brands.
Essence Cosmetics is one of those brands, and I am going to share some of my current favorites from them.
Essence Cosmetics can be found at Ulta Beauty, Target, and their website.
I have been loving the fact that they are coming out with products that meet the latest trends in beauty.
My Current favorites:
- Essence Longlasting Lipsticks: These amazingly creamy lipsticks are only $2.99, and come in a variety of 10 shades. I have the shades “On The Catwalk!” and “Coral Calling” which you will find perfect for Spring. These apply like butter and are super hydrating.
- Essence Nude Longlasting Lipsticks: You all know I love my nudes so this trio of shades is right up my alley. I am currently loving the shade “Porcelain Doll”. These also retail for $2.99.
- Essence Longlasting Lipliner: I love using lipliner to give some definition to my lips, make them look slightly larger, and as a base before applying any lip color. This lipliner is retractable which makes it super easy to use, and not have to worry about sharpening. It is also very creamy and precise. These come in 9 shades and are $2.50.
- I Love Extreme Volume Mascara (waterproof): I am obsessed with the packaging of this mascara. Yes it’s a regular tube, but the colors are so vibrant and eye catching. For just $4.99, this mascara boosts your lashes for mega volume while leaving each lash protected from smudging and running.
- 2-in-1 Liner and Eyeshadow Stick (waterproof): I happen to be a huge fan of products with multiple uses. I find that this eye stick works great as an eyeshadow, a liner, a base, and even a highlight. These are $4.49 and come in 4 shades. When I swatched this on my hand I was shocked at how smooth and creamy it felt, and also how pigmented these are. I even added a few layers just to see if it would flake, and it never did. Definitely a winner in my book.
- All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder: Ok so my oily chicks this one is for you! I have been wanting to try this for the longest time now, and finally picked it up. This is only $3.99. So this powder claims to be an extremely smooth fixing powder for a matte and natural finish all day long. It helps to blend blush and foundation shades together, as well as fix makeup when applied as a finishing powder for all skin tones. So now my experience with this has been really good. I use it only to set my makeup. A little is all that’s needed otherwise I found it to be visible, and cakey. I use it on my t-zone with a Real Techniques setting brush and am set for a while. This powder is not meant for baking your contour and highlight, but can be used to lightly set it.
- Satin Touch Blush: This is a newer item from Essence, and I am obsessed with the beautiful detailing on the product itself. It has a pretty dotted pattern that makes it almost too pretty to use. I picked up the shade “Satin Love” for $2.99. There are 2 shades available. This blush is so silky, and creamy it applies effortlessly. I barely had to touch it and the pigmentation was unreal. I have been using this blush everyday.
- Long Lasting Eye Pencil: I have really been on the hunt for the perfect eyeliner for my waterline. I found myself not using it anymore because it always smudges or transfers onto my contact lenses. So far I am enjoying it, but I’m still testing it out. It glides on very easily without needing to press or apply more than once. For $2.49 it’s definitely worth it.
What are your favorite Essence Cosmetics product? Let me know in a comment!
Thanks for reading!
❤ Melissa (IG: @primpandprimebeauty)
Don’t miss the latest in beauty & reviews by subscribing to my YouTube Channel XoXo