I’m usually shocked at how fast the months have been flying by, but I must say March felt like it lasted a while. Anyway, you know I love sharing my monthly goodies that I get in my GlossyBox so without further ado, let’s jump right in. This month was the #GLOSSYcrush box.
What is GlossyBox?
GlossyBox is a monthly beauty subscription box that sends you five deluxe-sized beauty products to try out. You can subscribe to three different plans that they offer. You can sign up for the monthly plan which is $21 a month, the 3-month plan for $58.50 billed every 3 months, as well as the 6-month plan for $111 billed every 6 months, or the 12-month plan for $210 billed every 12 months. Each have FREE SHIPPING if you are a U.S. resident.
Products I Received & Mini Reviews:
- Tarteguard 30 SPF Sunscreen Lotion: Guys, I literally screamed with joy when I saw this beautiful FULL SIZE must have in this box! After collecting myself back together, I had to pump some onto my hand to try it out. It is so lightweight and not your average thick greasy sunscreen. It’s even ok to wear under makeup. I am truly obsessed with the packaging too! The pump is an added plus! Retails: $32 1.7 fl oz
- Catrice Cosmetics Absolute Rose Eyeshadow Palette: This is another brand I have been wanting to try. The palette comes with 6 shades. They are nice mauve colors, but I must say they are not very pigmented. I probably will not be making too much use out of this palette. Retails: $7
- Millesis Active Eye Light (shade 101): This product is a brightening concealer. It helps to color correct any darkness under the eyes, as well as strengthen your skin. I love how this concealer applies, and even though it was a very light shade, once set with a yellow based setting powder it really made my under eye area look very nice and awake. I didn’t experience any creasing. Retails: $25 0.4 oz
- Figs & Rouge Avancé + Mattifying Emulsion MT + Sheer: This was the perfect product to receive for my obsession with face primers. I am an oily t-zone girl so the more matte the product, the better. This primer did a great job with controlling my oil throughout the day. You can use under makeup or alone. Retails: $30 1 fl oz
- Mary Kay Timewise Repair Volu-Firm Set: This was a really cool mini skincare set to try out. It comes with a sunscreen, foaming cleanser, lifting serum, night retinol treatment, and an eye cream. I enjoyed these products, but could not see any difference in my skin’s firmness over such a short amount of time. Retails: $205 Full Size Set
- Incoco Nail Polish Appliqué: Definitely the coolest product in the box. Each set is made with real nail polish, and had a base coat and a top coat per strip. This is perfect for busy moms, or ladies on the go to just apply and not have to worry about drying or smudging. These can be easily removed with nail polish remover. The patterns are really cute! Retails: $8 per set
Well there you have it. That was everything for the March box. I was really pleased with this months picks.
What came in your box? Let me know in a comment!
Thanks for reading!
❤ Melissa (IG: @primpandprimebeauty)
Don’t miss the latest in beauty & reviews by subscribing to my YouTube Channel XoXo