Have you noticed the increased amount of attention that skincare products are getting now? I feel like I was always only seeing makeup posts, and products, but now it’s like we can’t get enough skincare. I’m definitely not mad about it though! I have proudly jumped on that bandwagon and have never been so obsessed.
My favorite skincare products are face masks, and if you follow me, then you definitely know that to be a fact 🙂 Miss Spa is one of my go-to brands when it comes to pampering products. They are quality, give great results, affordable, and easy to get your hands on.
They have a line of face masks that you can buy at Target, and a few months back I posted about them. You can read that post here, and there are a lot of masks available at Ulta. You can read about some of those masks here.
Today I will be sharing some fairly new ones that are available at Ulta. Keep reading below for mini reviews, and which ones I recommend.
- Multi-Masking Facial Creme Mask Set $9.99: This mask set comes with 3 creams that target different concerns. The detoxifying self heating mask opens pores to draw out dirt, the pore minimizing peel mask peels away impurities, and the moisturizing creme replenished the skin. This set is great for combination skin. I love that this set also came with a brush to apply the products.
- Coconut Creme Cotton Sheet Mask $7.99: Perfect for dehydrated skin, or if you just want a pretty glow without the greasy look. My skin felt like a baby’s bottom after using this mask!
- Vitamin C Boost Bubble Peeling Pad $9.99: Love this little pad! All you have to do it wet the sponge and create circular motions on your skin to buff away dead skin cells and replenish with Vitamin C. I let it sit for no more than 5 minutes before rinsing. It definitely reveals a pretty glow, but for maximum results using 2x a week is recommended.
- Red Wine Facial Sheet Mask $7.99: If I can’t drown in a bottle of wine I guess wearing it on my face is the next best thing! Red wine extract is actually full of antioxidants protecting the skin from environmental stress. Other ingredients such as Witch Hazel water, Tannins, & Polyphenols neutralize free radicals and aloe then calms the skin. You won’t have to worry about any wine stains after using this mask lol.
- Hot Chocolate Self-Heating Clay Mask $6.99: Yes! You totally read that right 🙂 This mask is my fave. Cocoa fruit extract and caffeine give it an amazing smell while brightening up dull skin. It is able to warm up on contact due to its natural clay based formula. Anything that warms up, or steams your skin is great because it opens your pores allowing the product to work deeper and get more impurities out.
- Charcoal Detox Modeling Mask Set $14.99: There are 2 of these sets to choose from. The only difference is one comes with a mixing bowl and spatula and one doesn’t. I believe it’s a small price difference. This was a lot if fun to use. There is a gel and a powder that you mix together and apply on your skin. After drying it becomes a rubbery texture. I loved this because it literally molded my face. After 20 minutes to remove you just have to peel it off. Any excess can be rinsed. It doesn’t feel painful when peeling it off either.
- Gold Modeling Mask Set $14.99: This is exactly like the charcoal set above, but, instead of detoxing your skin, it gives it a natural and younger glow.
- Multi-Masking Spot Treatment Set $14.99: This set is hydrogel Heaven! Targeting the chin, forehead, and under eye area these gel spot treatments are super calming and infused with pearl extracts and vitamin c to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and tighten skin. I loved juat relaxing with these on and not having to worry about rinsing anything off. Just simply massage in any remaining serum.
As you can see, there are so many different masks to choose from that target different things, and they are so much fun to use.
What type of face masks do you enjoy using?
Thanks for reading!
❤ Melissa (IG: @primpandprimebeauty)